Rimi DriveBack to Help
With Rimi Drive, receipt of goods is free of charge.
For purchases on Rimi Drive, as well as for Purchases for Delivery, the packaging costs you will see at the cart amount will apply.
Initially, please contact Rimi Drive employees, but if the problem is not resolved, please contact Customer Service.
You will find store contacts on our website, in the instructions for receiving purchases or in the Rimi app. Customer service number: 80000180 (operator opening hours 8: 00-22: 00, may change)
To avoid misunderstandings, purchases are placed in the car after request of the recipient.
So that our employee can place an order, please open and after close the luggage compartment or the interior door of the car - our employee doesn't do that.
The space (luggage compartment, etc.) must be neat and sufficient to accommodate purchases, and there is no risk of damage to purchases or items already in the compartment. If an employee sees that he will not be able to fulfill the request, please place the purchases yourself to avoid misunderstandings in the future.
Please also remember that, in the epidemiological situation, we keep our distance and take the security measures that are in place at the time, which may affect the process of providing the service.
Rimi Drive is available:
- "Rimi Akropole Alfa", Brīvības gatve 372, Rīga
- "Rimi Ozols", Mazā Rencēnu 1, Rīga
- t/c Aleja, Vienības gatve 194a, Rīga
- t/c Spice, Jaunmoku iela 21, Rīga
- t/c Briedis, Pulkveža Brieža iela 33A, Rīga
- "Rimi Mols", Krasta iela, 46, Rīga
- t/c Valdemārs, Kr.Valdemāra iela 112, Rīga
- t/c Ostmala, Kārļa Zāles laukums 8, Liepāja
- Rimi SM Rīgas, Rīgas iela 22, Ķekava
- t/c Ogre, Rīgas iela 33, Ogre
- t/c "Vivo Centrs", Katoļu iela 18, Jelgava