IT Service Owner Network
Augusta Deglava iela 161, Vidzemes priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1021, Latvia
Rimi IT FOUNDATION team is looking forward to welcoming new IT Service Owner Network to the team!
If it's important for You:
- To be part of a modern, successful and growing company;
- Agile ways of working;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent, friendly and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Flexible hybrid work;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance;
- Free fresh fruit and drinks during the day in the office to keep energy up.
Key functions of the role:
- Ensure Network service reliability by participation in incident root cause analysis and continuous service improvement to achieve that;
- Network capacity planning and building roadmap of the service to comply with changing business needs;
- Participation in new services architecture creation and proposing solutions from responsibility area;
- Service DR plan creation and regular test planning and execution;
- Service monitoring and alerting specification;
- Maintenance plan creation for regular activities like patching;
- Implementation of best security practices;
- Knowledge transfer to colleagues;
- External resource involvement, task handover, result and quality assurance.
It is great if you have or want to get experience and knowledge of:
- Network fundamentals of switching, routing, VPN, protocols such as IPv4, TCP, UDP, ARP, STP, DHCP, BGP;
- Network equipment configuration LAN, WAN and Wireless;
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN);
- 802.1x authentication;
- Aruba networking (AP’s, switches, Airwave) and security products (ClearPass);
- Firewalls (Palo alto, Fortinet, F5, Check Point);
- Monitoring (Zabbix);
- MDM (Intune, Soti);
- Virtualization and cloud technologies (VMware, Azure cloud);
- Cloud Networking.
- English language (written and spoken);
- Readiness to travel mostly within Baltic countries.
Rimi office in any of the Baltic countries (Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn).
To apply you have to be a permanent resident in one of the Baltic countries.
Salary in Latvia 2390- 3550 EUR per month before taxes.
Thank you for your interest!
Information regarding processing of personal data within recruitment process you can find here: https://www.rimi.lv/privatuma-politika/pretendents/informacija-par-personas-datu-apstradi-atlases-procesu-ietvaros